Explore similar Bible verses on Luke 24:47 in English Standard Version
"and that repentance for the forgiveness of sins should be proclaimed in his name to all nations, beginning from Jerusalem."
- Ge 12:3 I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”
- Ps 22:27 All the ends of the earth shall remember and turn to the Lord, and all the families of the nations shall worship before you.
- Isa 2:2 It shall come to pass in the latter days that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established as the highest of the mountains, and shall be lifted up above the hills; and all the nations shall flow to it,
- Isa 49:6 he says: “It is too light a thing that you should be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob and to bring back the preserved of Israel; I will make you as a light for the nations, that my salvation may reach to the end of the earth.”
- Ho 2:23 and I will sow her for myself in the land. And I will have mercy on No Mercy, and I will say to Not My People, ‘You are my people’; and he shall say, ‘You are my God.’”
- Mal 1:11 For from the rising of the sun to its setting my name will be great among the nations, and in every place incense will be offered to my name, and a pure offering. For my name will be great among the nations, says the Lord of hosts.
- Mt 28:19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
- Lu 2:32 a light for revelation to the Gentiles, and for glory to your people Israel.”
- Ac 2:38 And Peter said to them, “Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
- Ac 4:12 And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”
- Ac 5:31 God exalted him at his right hand as Leader and Savior, to give repentance to Israel and forgiveness of sins.
- Ac 10:37 you yourselves know what happened throughout all Judea, beginning from Galilee after the baptism that John proclaimed:
- Ga 3:8 And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel beforehand to Abraham, saying, “In you shall all the nations be blessed.”