Explore similar Bible verses on Luke 24:26 in English Standard Version
"Was it not necessary that the Christ should suffer these things and enter into his glory?”"
- Mt 1:17 So all the generations from Abraham to David were fourteen generations, and from David to the deportation to Babylon fourteen generations, and from the deportation to Babylon to the Christ fourteen generations.
- Lu 9:26 For whoever is ashamed of me and of my words, of him will the Son of Man be ashamed when he comes in his glory and the glory of the Father and of the holy angels.
- Lu 24:7 that the Son of Man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men and be crucified and on the third day rise.”
- Lu 24:44 Then he said to them, “These are my words that I spoke to you while I was still with you, that everything written about me in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms must be fulfilled.”
- Lu 24:46 and said to them, “Thus it is written, that the Christ should suffer and on the third day rise from the dead,
- Ac 3:18 But what God foretold by the mouth of all the prophets, that his Christ would suffer, he thus fulfilled.
- Heb 2:10 For it was fitting that he, for whom and by whom all things exist, in bringing many sons to glory, should make the founder of their salvation perfect through suffering.
- Heb 12:2 looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God.
- 1Pe 1:11 inquiring what person or time the Spirit of Christ in them was indicating when he predicted the sufferings of Christ and the subsequent glories.