Explore similar Bible verses on Luke 24:20 in English Standard Version
"and how our chief priests and rulers delivered him up to be condemned to death, and crucified him."
- Lu 23:13 Pilate then called together the chief priests and the rulers and the people,
- Lu 23:35 And the people stood by, watching, but the rulers scoffed at him, saying, “He saved others; let him save himself, if he is the Christ of God, his Chosen One!”
- Joh 3:1 Now there was a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews.
- Joh 7:26 And here he is, speaking openly, and they say nothing to him! Can it be that the authorities really know that this is the Christ?
- Joh 7:48 Have any of the authorities or the Pharisees believed in him?
- Joh 12:42 Nevertheless, many even of the authorities believed in him, but for fear of the Pharisees they did not confess it, so that they would not be put out of the synagogue;
- Ac 2:23 this Jesus, delivered up according to the definite plan and foreknowledge of God, you crucified and killed by the hands of lawless men.
- Ac 3:17 “And now, brothers, I know that you acted in ignorance, as did also your rulers.
- Ac 4:5 On the next day their rulers and elders and scribes gathered together in Jerusalem,
- Ac 4:8 Then Peter, filled with the Holy Spirit, said to them, “Rulers of the people and elders,
- Ac 5:30 The God of our fathers raised Jesus, whom you killed by hanging him on a tree.
- Ac 13:27 For those who live in Jerusalem and their rulers, because they did not recognize him nor understand the utterances of the prophets, which are read every Sabbath, fulfilled them by condemning him.
- 1Co 2:8 None of the rulers of this age understood this, for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
- 1Th 2:15 who killed both the Lord Jesus and the prophets, and drove us out, and displease God and oppose all mankind