Explore similar Bible verses on Luke 20:36 in English Standard Version
"for they cannot die anymore, because they are equal to angels and are sons of God, being sons of the resurrection."
- Ge 1:26 Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”
- Ps 82:6 I said, “You are gods, sons of the Most High, all of you;
- Lu 10:6 And if a son of peace is there, your peace will rest upon him. But if not, it will return to you.
- Ro 8:19 For the creation waits with eager longing for the revealing of the sons of God.
- Ro 8:23 And not only the creation, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies.
- 1Co 15:52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed.
- 1Co 15:54 When the perishable puts on the imperishable, and the mortal puts on immortality, then shall come to pass the saying that is written: “Death is swallowed up in victory.”
- Heb 2:7 You made him for a little while lower than the angels; you have crowned him with glory and honor,
- Heb 2:9 But we see him who for a little while was made lower than the angels, namely Jesus, crowned with glory and honor because of the suffering of death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone.
- Re 21:4 He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”