Explore similar Bible verses on Luke 20:27 in English Standard Version
"There came to him some Sadducees, those who deny that there is a resurrection,"
- Mt 3:7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to his baptism, he said to them, “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the wrath to come?
- Mt 16:1 And the Pharisees and Sadducees came, and to test him they asked him to show them a sign from heaven.
- Mt 22:34 But when the Pharisees heard that he had silenced the Sadducees, they gathered together.
- Ac 4:1 And as they were speaking to the people, the priests and the captain of the temple and the Sadducees came upon them,
- Ac 4:2 greatly annoyed because they were teaching the people and proclaiming in Jesus the resurrection from the dead.
- Ac 5:17 But the high priest rose up, and all who were with him (that is, the party of the Sadducees), and filled with jealousy
- Ac 23:6 Now when Paul perceived that one part were Sadducees and the other Pharisees, he cried out in the council, “Brothers, I am a Pharisee, a son of Pharisees. It is with respect to the hope and the resurrection of the dead that I am on trial.”
- Ac 23:8 For the Sadducees say that there is no resurrection, nor angel, nor spirit, but the Pharisees acknowledge them all.