Explore similar Bible verses on Luke 1:76 in English Standard Version
"And you, child, will be called the prophet of the Most High; for you will go before the Lord to prepare his ways,"
- Mal 3:1 “Behold, I send my messenger, and he will prepare the way before me. And the Lord whom you seek will suddenly come to his temple; and the messenger of the covenant in whom you delight, behold, he is coming, says the Lord of hosts.
- Mt 3:3 For this is he who was spoken of by the prophet Isaiah when he said, “The voice of one crying in the wilderness: ‘Prepare the way of the Lord; make his paths straight.’”
- Mt 11:9 What then did you go out to see? A prophet? Yes, I tell you, and more than a prophet.
- Mt 14:5 And though he wanted to put him to death, he feared the people, because they held him to be a prophet.
- Mr 1:2 As it is written in Isaiah the prophet, “Behold, I send my messenger before your face, who will prepare your way,
- Lu 1:17 and he will go before him in the spirit and power of Elijah, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just, to make ready for the Lord a people prepared.”
- Lu 1:32 He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. And the Lord God will give to him the throne of his father David,
- Lu 3:4 As it is written in the book of the words of Isaiah the prophet, “The voice of one crying in the wilderness: ‘Prepare the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.
- Lu 7:26 What then did you go out to see? A prophet? Yes, I tell you, and more than a prophet.
- Lu 7:27 This is he of whom it is written, “‘Behold, I send my messenger before your face, who will prepare your way before you.’
- Lu 20:6 But if we say, ‘From man,’ all the people will stone us to death, for they are convinced that John was a prophet.”