Explore similar Bible verses on Luke 1:7 in English Standard Version
"But they had no child, because Elizabeth was barren, and both were advanced in years."
- Ge 18:11 Now Abraham and Sarah were old, advanced in years. The way of women had ceased to be with Sarah.
- Jud 13:2 There was a certain man of Zorah, of the tribe of the Danites, whose name was Manoah. And his wife was barren and had no children.
- 1Sa 1:2 He had two wives. The name of the one was Hannah, and the name of the other, Peninnah. And Peninnah had children, but Hannah had no children.
- Lu 1:36 And behold, your relative Elizabeth in her old age has also conceived a son, and this is the sixth month with her who was called barren.
- Heb 11:11 By faith Sarah herself received power to conceive, even when she was past the age, since she considered him faithful who had promised.