Explore similar Bible verses on Luke 1:68 in English Standard Version
"“Blessed be the Lord God of Israel, for he has visited and redeemed his people"
- Ex 4:31 And the people believed; and when they heard that the Lord had visited the people of Israel and that he had seen their affliction, they bowed their heads and worshiped.
- 1Ki 1:48 And the king also said, ‘Blessed be the Lord, the God of Israel, who has granted someone to sit on my throne this day, my own eyes seeing it.’”
- 1Ch 29:10 Therefore David blessed the Lord in the presence of all the assembly. And David said: “Blessed are you, O Lord, the God of Israel our father, forever and ever.
- Ezr 7:27 Blessed be the Lord, the God of our fathers, who put such a thing as this into the heart of the king, to beautify the house of the Lord that is in Jerusalem,
- Ps 41:13 Blessed be the Lord, the God of Israel, from everlasting to everlasting! Amen and Amen.
- Ps 72:18 Blessed be the Lord, the God of Israel, who alone does wondrous things.
- Ps 106:48 Blessed be the Lord, the God of Israel, from everlasting to everlasting! And let all the people say, “Amen!” Praise the Lord!
- Ps 111:9 He sent redemption to his people; he has commanded his covenant forever. Holy and awesome is his name!
- Ps 130:7 O Israel, hope in the Lord! For with the Lord there is steadfast love, and with him is plentiful redemption.
- Isa 29:23 For when he sees his children, the work of my hands, in his midst, they will sanctify my name; they will sanctify the Holy One of Jacob and will stand in awe of the God of Israel.
- Isa 43:1 But now thus says the Lord, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: “Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.
- Isa 59:20 “And a Redeemer will come to Zion, to those in Jacob who turn from transgression,” declares the Lord.
- Mt 15:31 so that the crowd wondered, when they saw the mute speaking, the crippled healthy, the lame walking, and the blind seeing. And they glorified the God of Israel.
- Lu 1:78 because of the tender mercy of our God, whereby the sunrise shall visit us from on high
- Lu 2:38 And coming up at that very hour she began to give thanks to God and to speak of him to all who were waiting for the redemption of Jerusalem.
- Lu 7:16 Fear seized them all, and they glorified God, saying, “A great prophet has arisen among us!” and “God has visited his people!”
- Lu 24:21 But we had hoped that he was the one to redeem Israel. Yes, and besides all this, it is now the third day since these things happened.
- Ac 13:17 The God of this people Israel chose our fathers and made the people great during their stay in the land of Egypt, and with uplifted arm he led them out of it.
- Ac 15:14 Simeon has related how God first visited the Gentiles, to take from them a people for his name.
- Heb 2:6 It has been testified somewhere, “What is man, that you are mindful of him, or the son of man, that you care for him?