Explore similar Bible verses on Luke 1:51 in English Standard Version
"He has shown strength with his arm; he has scattered the proud in the thoughts of their hearts;"
- Ps 89:10 You crushed Rahab like a carcass; you scattered your enemies with your mighty arm.
- Ps 98:1 A Psalm. Oh sing to the Lord a new song, for he has done marvelous things! His right hand and his holy arm have worked salvation for him.
- Ps 118:16 the right hand of the Lord exalts, the right hand of the Lord does valiantly!”
- Isa 51:9 Awake, awake, put on strength, O arm of the Lord; awake, as in days of old, the generations of long ago. Was it not you who cut Rahab in pieces, who pierced the dragon?
- Da 4:37 Now I, Nebuchadnezzar, praise and extol and honor the King of heaven, for all his works are right and his ways are just; and those who walk in pride he is able to humble.
- Jas 4:6 But he gives more grace. Therefore it says, “God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble.”