Explore similar Bible verses on Luke 1:48 in English Standard Version
"for he has looked on the humble estate of his servant. For behold, from now on all generations will call me blessed;"
- 1Sa 1:11 And she vowed a vow and said, “O Lord of hosts, if you will indeed look on the affliction of your servant and remember me and not forget your servant, but will give to your servant a son, then I will give him to the Lord all the days of his life, and no razor shall touch his head.”
- Ps 72:17 May his name endure forever, his fame continue as long as the sun! May people be blessed in him, all nations call him blessed!
- Ps 138:6 For though the Lord is high, he regards the lowly, but the haughty he knows from afar.
- Mal 3:12 Then all nations will call you blessed, for you will be a land of delight, says the Lord of hosts.
- Lu 9:38 And behold, a man from the crowd cried out, “Teacher, I beg you to look at my son, for he is my only child.
- Lu 11:27 As he said these things, a woman in the crowd raised her voice and said to him, “Blessed is the womb that bore you, and the breasts at which you nursed!”