Explore similar Bible verses on Luke 1:32 in English Standard Version
"He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. And the Lord God will give to him the throne of his father David,"
- 2Sa 7:11 from the time that I appointed judges over my people Israel. And I will give you rest from all your enemies. Moreover, the Lord declares to you that the Lord will make you a house.
- 2Sa 7:16 And your house and your kingdom shall be made sure forever before me. Your throne shall be established forever.’”
- Ps 89:4 ‘I will establish your offspring forever, and build your throne for all generations.’”
- Ps 132:11 The Lord swore to David a sure oath from which he will not turn back: “One of the sons of your body I will set on your throne.
- Isa 9:6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
- Isa 16:5 then a throne will be established in steadfast love, and on it will sit in faithfulness in the tent of David one who judges and seeks justice and is swift to do righteousness.”
- Mt 1:1 The book of the genealogy of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.
- Mr 5:7 And crying out with a loud voice, he said, “What have you to do with me, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I adjure you by God, do not torment me.”
- Lu 1:69 and has raised up a horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David,
- Lu 1:76 And you, child, will be called the prophet of the Most High; for you will go before the Lord to prepare his ways,
- Lu 6:35 But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return, and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, for he is kind to the ungrateful and the evil.
- Ac 2:30 Being therefore a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him that he would set one of his descendants on his throne,
- Ac 7:48 Yet the Most High does not dwell in houses made by hands, as the prophet says,
- Re 3:7 “And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write: ‘The words of the holy one, the true one, who has the key of David, who opens and no one will shut, who shuts and no one opens.