Explore similar Bible verses on Luke 1:2 in English Standard Version
"just as those who from the beginning were eyewitnesses and ministers of the word have delivered them to us,"
- Mr 1:1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
- Mr 4:14 The sower sows the word.
- Joh 15:27 And you also will bear witness, because you have been with me from the beginning.
- Joh 16:4 But I have said these things to you, that when their hour comes you may remember that I told them to you. “I did not say these things to you from the beginning, because I was with you.
- Ac 4:20 for we cannot but speak of what we have seen and heard.”
- Ac 11:15 As I began to speak, the Holy Spirit fell on them just as on us at the beginning.
- Ac 26:16 But rise and stand upon your feet, for I have appeared to you for this purpose, to appoint you as a servant and witness to the things in which you have seen me and to those in which I will appear to you,
- 1Co 4:1 This is how one should regard us, as servants of Christ and stewards of the mysteries of God.
- 1Co 11:2 Now I commend you because you remember me in everything and maintain the traditions even as I delivered them to you.
- 1Co 11:23 For I received from the Lord what I also delivered to you, that the Lord Jesus on the night when he was betrayed took bread,
- Heb 2:3 how shall we escape if we neglect such a great salvation? It was declared at first by the Lord, and it was attested to us by those who heard,
- 1Pe 5:1 So I exhort the elders among you, as a fellow elder and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, as well as a partaker in the glory that is going to be revealed:
- 2Pe 1:16 For we did not follow cleverly devised myths when we made known to you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but we were eyewitnesses of his majesty.
- 1Jo 1:1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we looked upon and have touched with our hands, concerning the word of life—
- 1Jo 1:3 that which we have seen and heard we proclaim also to you, so that you too may have fellowship with us; and indeed our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son Jesus Christ.