Explore similar Bible verses on Luke 1:19 in English Standard Version
"And the angel answered him, “I am Gabriel. I stand in the presence of God, and I was sent to speak to you and to bring you this good news."
- 1Ki 17:1 Now Elijah the Tishbite, of Tishbe in Gilead, said to Ahab, “As the Lord, the God of Israel, lives, before whom I stand, there shall be neither dew nor rain these years, except by my word.”
- Job 1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan also came among them.
- Isa 63:9 In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them; in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; he lifted them up and carried them all the days of old.
- Da 8:16 And I heard a man’s voice between the banks of the Ulai, and it called, “Gabriel, make this man understand the vision.”
- Da 9:21 while I was speaking in prayer, the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the first, came to me in swift flight at the time of the evening sacrifice.
- Mt 18:10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that in heaven their angels always see the face of my Father who is in heaven.
- Lu 1:26 In the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God to a city of Galilee named Nazareth,
- Re 8:2 Then I saw the seven angels who stand before God, and seven trumpets were given to them.