Explore similar Bible verses on Luke 18:42 in English Standard Version
"And Jesus said to him, “Recover your sight; your faith has made you well.”"
- Mt 9:22 Jesus turned, and seeing her he said, “Take heart, daughter; your faith has made you well.” And instantly the woman was made well.
- Mr 5:34 And he said to her, “Daughter, your faith has made you well; go in peace, and be healed of your disease.”
- Lu 7:3 When the centurion heard about Jesus, he sent to him elders of the Jews, asking him to come and heal his servant.
- Lu 7:50 And he said to the woman, “Your faith has saved you; go in peace.”
- Lu 8:36 And those who had seen it told them how the demon-possessed man had been healed.
- Lu 8:48 And he said to her, “Daughter, your faith has made you well; go in peace.”
- Lu 8:50 But Jesus on hearing this answered him, “Do not fear; only believe, and she will be well.”
- Lu 17:19 And he said to him, “Rise and go your way; your faith has made you well.”