Explore similar Bible verses on Luke 18:32 in English Standard Version
"For he will be delivered over to the Gentiles and will be mocked and shamefully treated and spit upon."
- Mt 26:67 Then they spit in his face and struck him. And some slapped him,
- Mt 27:2 And they bound him and led him away and delivered him over to Pilate the governor.
- Mt 27:26 Then he released for them Barabbas, and having scourged Jesus, delivered him to be crucified.
- Mr 14:65 And some began to spit on him and to cover his face and to strike him, saying to him, “Prophesy!” And the guards received him with blows.
- Mr 15:19 And they were striking his head with a reed and spitting on him and kneeling down in homage to him.
- Joh 18:30 They answered him, “If this man were not doing evil, we would not have delivered him over to you.”
- Ac 2:23 this Jesus, delivered up according to the definite plan and foreknowledge of God, you crucified and killed by the hands of lawless men.
- Ac 3:13 The God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, the God of our fathers, glorified his servant Jesus, whom you delivered over and denied in the presence of Pilate, when he had decided to release him.
- Ac 4:27 for truly in this city there were gathered together against your holy servant Jesus, whom you anointed, both Herod and Pontius Pilate, along with the Gentiles and the peoples of Israel,
- Ac 21:11 And coming to us, he took Paul’s belt and bound his own feet and hands and said, “Thus says the Holy Spirit, ‘This is how the Jews at Jerusalem will bind the man who owns this belt and deliver him into the hands of the Gentiles.’”