Explore similar Bible verses on Luke 18:31 in English Standard Version
"And taking the twelve, he said to them, “See, we are going up to Jerusalem, and everything that is written about the Son of Man by the prophets will be accomplished."
- Mt 1:22 All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had spoken by the prophet:
- Mt 20:17 And as Jesus was going up to Jerusalem, he took the twelve disciples aside, and on the way he said to them,
- Mt 26:24 The Son of Man goes as it is written of him, but woe to that man by whom the Son of Man is betrayed! It would have been better for that man if he had not been born.”
- Mr 10:32 And they were on the road, going up to Jerusalem, and Jesus was walking ahead of them. And they were amazed, and those who followed were afraid. And taking the twelve again, he began to tell them what was to happen to him,
- Lu 9:51 When the days drew near for him to be taken up, he set his face to go to Jerusalem.