Explore similar Bible verses on Luke 18:1 in English Standard Version
"And he told them a parable to the effect that they ought always to pray and not lose heart."
- Lu 11:5 And he said to them, “Which of you who has a friend will go to him at midnight and say to him, ‘Friend, lend me three loaves,
- Lu 21:36 But stay awake at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that are going to take place, and to stand before the Son of Man.”
- Ro 12:12 Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.
- 2Co 4:1 Therefore, having this ministry by the mercy of God, we do not lose heart.
- 2Co 4:16 So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day.
- Eph 6:18 praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end, keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints,
- Col 4:2 Continue steadfastly in prayer, being watchful in it with thanksgiving.
- 1Th 5:17 pray without ceasing,
- 2Th 3:13 As for you, brothers, do not grow weary in doing good.