Explore similar Bible verses on Luke 17:22 in English Standard Version
"And he said to the disciples, “The days are coming when you will desire to see one of the days of the Son of Man, and you will not see it."
- Am 5:18 Woe to you who desire the day of the Lord! Why would you have the day of the Lord? It is darkness, and not light,
- Mt 9:15 And Jesus said to them, “Can the wedding guests mourn as long as the bridegroom is with them? The days will come when the bridegroom is taken away from them, and then they will fast.
- Mr 2:20 The days will come when the bridegroom is taken away from them, and then they will fast in that day.
- Lu 5:35 The days will come when the bridegroom is taken away from them, and then they will fast in those days.”
- Lu 19:43 For the days will come upon you, when your enemies will set up a barricade around you and surround you and hem you in on every side
- Lu 21:6 “As for these things that you see, the days will come when there will not be left here one stone upon another that will not be thrown down.”
- Lu 23:29 For behold, the days are coming when they will say, ‘Blessed are the barren and the wombs that never bore and the breasts that never nursed!’
- Joh 4:21 Jesus said to her, “Woman, believe me, the hour is coming when neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem will you worship the Father.
- Joh 8:56 Your father Abraham rejoiced that he would see my day. He saw it and was glad.”