Explore similar Bible verses on Luke 13:25 in English Standard Version
"When once the master of the house has risen and shut the door, and you begin to stand outside and to knock at the door, saying, ‘Lord, open to us,’ then he will answer you, ‘I do not know where you come from.’"
- Mt 7:22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’
- Mt 10:33 but whoever denies me before men, I also will deny before my Father who is in heaven.
- Mt 25:10 And while they were going to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the marriage feast, and the door was shut.
- Mt 25:12 But he answered, ‘Truly, I say to you, I do not know you.’
- 2Ti 2:19 But God’s firm foundation stands, bearing this seal: “The Lord knows those who are his,” and, “Let everyone who names the name of the Lord depart from iniquity.”