Explore similar Bible verses on Luke 13:24 in English Standard Version
"“Strive to enter through the narrow door. For many, I tell you, will seek to enter and will not be able."
- Mt 7:13 “Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many.
- 1Co 9:25 Every athlete exercises self-control in all things. They do it to receive a perishable wreath, but we an imperishable.
- 1Ti 4:10 For to this end we toil and strive, because we have our hope set on the living God, who is the Savior of all people, especially of those who believe.
- 1Ti 6:12 Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called and about which you made the good confession in the presence of many witnesses.
- Heb 12:4 In your struggle against sin you have not yet resisted to the point of shedding your blood.