Explore similar Bible verses on Luke 12:33 in English Standard Version
"Sell your possessions, and give to the needy. Provide yourselves with moneybags that do not grow old, with a treasure in the heavens that does not fail, where no thief approaches and no moth destroys."
- Mt 6:20 but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal.
- Mt 19:21 Jesus said to him, “If you would be perfect, go, sell what you possess and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me.”
- Lu 11:41 But give as alms those things that are within, and behold, everything is clean for you.
- Lu 12:21 So is the one who lays up treasure for himself and is not rich toward God.”
- Lu 16:9 And I tell you, make friends for yourselves by means of unrighteous wealth, so that when it fails they may receive you into the eternal dwellings.
- 1Pe 1:4 to an inheritance that is imperishable, undefiled, and unfading, kept in heaven for you,