Explore similar Bible verses on Luke 11:52 in English Standard Version
"Woe to you lawyers! For you have taken away the key of knowledge. You did not enter yourselves, and you hindered those who were entering.”"
- Mal 2:7 For the lips of a priest should guard knowledge, and people should seek instruction from his mouth, for he is the messenger of the Lord of hosts.
- Mt 5:20 For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.
- Mt 21:31 Which of the two did the will of his father?” They said, “The first.” Jesus said to them, “Truly, I say to you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes go into the kingdom of God before you.
- Mt 23:13 “But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut the kingdom of heaven in people’s faces. For you neither enter yourselves nor allow those who would enter to go in.
- Lu 7:30 but the Pharisees and the lawyers rejected the purpose of God for themselves, not having been baptized by him.)
- Lu 11:45 One of the lawyers answered him, “Teacher, in saying these things you insult us also.”
- Ro 2:20 an instructor of the foolish, a teacher of children, having in the law the embodiment of knowledge and truth—