Explore similar Bible verses on Luke 11:51 in English Standard Version
"from the blood of Abel to the blood of Zechariah, who perished between the altar and the sanctuary. Yes, I tell you, it will be required of this generation."
- Ge 4:4 and Abel also brought of the firstborn of his flock and of their fat portions. And the Lord had regard for Abel and his offering,
- Ge 4:8 Cain spoke to Abel his brother. And when they were in the field, Cain rose up against his brother Abel and killed him.
- Ex 40:6 You shall set the altar of burnt offering before the door of the tabernacle of the tent of meeting,
- 2Ki 16:14 And the bronze altar that was before the Lord he removed from the front of the house, from the place between his altar and the house of the Lord, and put it on the north side of his altar.
- 2Ch 24:20 Then the Spirit of God clothed Zechariah the son of Jehoiada the priest, and he stood above the people, and said to them, “Thus says God, ‘Why do you break the commandments of the Lord, so that you cannot prosper? Because you have forsaken the Lord, he has forsaken you.’”
- Eze 40:47 And he measured the court, a hundred cubits long and a hundred cubits broad, a square. And the altar was in front of the temple.
- Lu 11:50 so that the blood of all the prophets, shed from the foundation of the world, may be charged against this generation,
- Heb 11:4 By faith Abel offered to God a more acceptable sacrifice than Cain, through which he was commended as righteous, God commending him by accepting his gifts. And through his faith, though he died, he still speaks.
- 1Jo 3:12 We should not be like Cain, who was of the evil one and murdered his brother. And why did he murder him? Because his own deeds were evil and his brother’s righteous.