Explore similar Bible verses on Luke 11:49 in English Standard Version
"Therefore also the Wisdom of God said, ‘I will send them prophets and apostles, some of whom they will kill and persecute,’"
- Pr 8:12 “I, wisdom, dwell with prudence, and I find knowledge and discretion.
- Pr 8:22 “The Lord possessed me at the beginning of his work, the first of his acts of old.
- Pr 8:30 then I was beside him, like a master workman, and I was daily his delight, rejoicing before him always,
- Mt 11:19 The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, ‘Look at him! A glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners!’ Yet wisdom is justified by her deeds.”
- Mt 21:35 And the tenants took his servants and beat one, killed another, and stoned another.
- Mt 23:34 Therefore I send you prophets and wise men and scribes, some of whom you will kill and crucify, and some you will flog in your synagogues and persecute from town to town,
- Lu 7:35 Yet wisdom is justified by all her children.”
- Lu 11:49 Therefore also the Wisdom of God said, ‘I will send them prophets and apostles, some of whom they will kill and persecute,’
- Ac 13:1 Now there were in the church at Antioch prophets and teachers, Barnabas, Simeon who was called Niger, Lucius of Cyrene, Manaen a lifelong friend of Herod the tetrarch, and Saul.
- 1Co 1:24 but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.
- 1Co 1:30 And because of him you are in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, righteousness and sanctification and redemption,
- 1Co 12:28 And God has appointed in the church first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then miracles, then gifts of healing, helping, administrating, and various kinds of tongues.
- Col 2:3 in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
- 1Th 2:15 who killed both the Lord Jesus and the prophets, and drove us out, and displease God and oppose all mankind