Explore similar Bible verses on Luke 11:42 in English Standard Version
"“But woe to you Pharisees! For you tithe mint and rue and every herb, and neglect justice and the love of God. These you ought to have done, without neglecting the others."
- De 14:22 “You shall tithe all the yield of your seed that comes from the field year by year.
- 1Sa 15:22 And Samuel said, “Has the Lord as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the Lord? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to listen than the fat of rams.
- Ps 33:5 He loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of the steadfast love of the Lord.
- Jer 5:1 Run to and fro through the streets of Jerusalem, look and take note! Search her squares to see if you can find a man, one who does justice and seeks truth, that I may pardon her.
- Mic 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?
- Zec 7:9 “Thus says the Lord of hosts, Render true judgments, show kindness and mercy to one another,
- Mt 23:23 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you tithe mint and dill and cumin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law: justice and mercy and faithfulness. These you ought to have done, without neglecting the others.
- Lu 18:12 I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I get.’
- 1Jo 3:17 But if anyone has the world’s goods and sees his brother in need, yet closes his heart against him, how does God’s love abide in him?