Explore similar Bible verses on Luke 11:2 in English Standard Version
"And he said to them, “When you pray, say: “Father, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come."
- Isa 29:23 For when he sees his children, the work of my hands, in his midst, they will sanctify my name; they will sanctify the Holy One of Jacob and will stand in awe of the God of Israel.
- Mt 3:2 “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.”
- Mt 4:17 From that time Jesus began to preach, saying, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.”
- Mt 6:9 Pray then like this: “Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name.
- Lu 1:49 for he who is mighty has done great things for me, and holy is his name.
- Joh 17:6 “I have manifested your name to the people whom you gave me out of the world. Yours they were, and you gave them to me, and they have kept your word.
- Joh 20:17 Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father; but go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”
- 1Pe 1:17 And if you call on him as Father who judges impartially according to each one’s deeds, conduct yourselves with fear throughout the time of your exile,
- 1Pe 3:15 but in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect,