Explore similar Bible verses on Luke 10:25 in English Standard Version
"And behold, a lawyer stood up to put him to the test, saying, “Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?”"
- Mt 19:16 And behold, a man came up to him, saying, “Teacher, what good deed must I do to have eternal life?”
- Mt 19:29 And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or children or lands, for my name’s sake, will receive a hundredfold and will inherit eternal life.
- Mt 22:34 But when the Pharisees heard that he had silenced the Sadducees, they gathered together.
- Mt 25:34 Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.
- Mt 25:46 And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”
- Mr 10:17 And as he was setting out on his journey, a man ran up and knelt before him and asked him, “Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?”
- Lu 7:30 but the Pharisees and the lawyers rejected the purpose of God for themselves, not having been baptized by him.)
- Lu 18:18 And a ruler asked him, “Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?”
- Joh 8:6 This they said to test him, that they might have some charge to bring against him. Jesus bent down and wrote with his finger on the ground.