Explore similar Bible verses on Luke 10:22 in English Standard Version
"All things have been handed over to me by my Father, and no one knows who the Son is except the Father, or who the Father is except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.”"
- Mt 28:18 And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
- Joh 1:18 No one has ever seen God; the only God, who is at the Father’s side, he has made him known.
- Joh 6:46 not that anyone has seen the Father except he who is from God; he has seen the Father.
- Joh 7:29 I know him, for I come from him, and he sent me.”
- Joh 8:19 They said to him therefore, “Where is your Father?” Jesus answered, “You know neither me nor my Father. If you knew me, you would know my Father also.”
- Joh 10:15 just as the Father knows me and I know the Father; and I lay down my life for the sheep.
- Joh 17:25 O righteous Father, even though the world does not know you, I know you, and these know that you have sent me.
- Joh 17:26 I made known to them your name, and I will continue to make it known, that the love with which you have loved me may be in them, and I in them.”