Explore similar Bible verses on Leviticus 7:37 in English Standard Version
"This is the law of the burnt offering, of the grain offering, of the sin offering, of the guilt offering, of the ordination offering, and of the peace offering,"
- Ex 29:1 “Now this is what you shall do to them to consecrate them, that they may serve me as priests. Take one bull of the herd and two rams without blemish,
- Le 6:9 “Command Aaron and his sons, saying, This is the law of the burnt offering. The burnt offering shall be on the hearth on the altar all night until the morning, and the fire of the altar shall be kept burning on it.
- Le 6:14 “And this is the law of the grain offering. The sons of Aaron shall offer it before the Lord in front of the altar.
- Le 6:20 “This is the offering that Aaron and his sons shall offer to the Lord on the day when he is anointed: a tenth of an ephah of fine flour as a regular grain offering, half of it in the morning and half in the evening.
- Le 6:25 “Speak to Aaron and his sons, saying, This is the law of the sin offering. In the place where the burnt offering is killed shall the sin offering be killed before the Lord; it is most holy.
- Le 7:1 “This is the law of the guilt offering. It is most holy.
- Le 7:11 “And this is the law of the sacrifice of peace offerings that one may offer to the Lord.