Explore similar Bible verses on Leviticus 7:31 in English Standard Version
"The priest shall burn the fat on the altar, but the breast shall be for Aaron and his sons."
- Le 3:5 Then Aaron’s sons shall burn it on the altar on top of the burnt offering, which is on the wood on the fire; it is a food offering with a pleasing aroma to the Lord.
- Le 3:11 And the priest shall burn it on the altar as a food offering to the Lord.
- Le 3:16 And the priest shall burn them on the altar as a food offering with a pleasing aroma. All fat is the Lord’s.
- Le 9:21 but the breasts and the right thigh Aaron waved for a wave offering before the Lord, as Moses commanded.
- Nu 6:20 and the priest shall wave them for a wave offering before the Lord. They are a holy portion for the priest, together with the breast that is waved and the thigh that is contributed. And after that the Nazirite may drink wine.