Explore similar Bible verses on Leviticus 5:4 in English Standard Version
"or if anyone utters with his lips a rash oath to do evil or to do good, any sort of rash oath that people swear, and it is hidden from him, when he comes to know it, and he realizes his guilt in any of these;"
- Jud 11:30 And Jephthah made a vow to the Lord and said, “If you will give the Ammonites into my hand,
- 1Sa 14:24 And the men of Israel had been hard pressed that day, so Saul had laid an oath on the people, saying, “Cursed be the man who eats food until it is evening and I am avenged on my enemies.” So none of the people had tasted food.
- 1Sa 25:22 God do so to the enemies of David and more also, if by morning I leave so much as one male of all who belong to him.”
- Ec 5:2 Be not rash with your mouth, nor let your heart be hasty to utter a word before God, for God is in heaven and you are on earth. Therefore let your words be few.
- Mr 6:23 And he vowed to her, “Whatever you ask me, I will give you, up to half of my kingdom.”
- Ac 23:12 When it was day, the Jews made a plot and bound themselves by an oath neither to eat nor drink till they had killed Paul.