Explore similar Bible verses on Leviticus 26:31 in English Standard Version
"And I will lay your cities waste and will make your sanctuaries desolate, and I will not smell your pleasing aromas."
- 2Ki 25:4 Then a breach was made in the city, and all the men of war fled by night by the way of the gate between the two walls, by the king’s garden, and the Chaldeans were around the city. And they went in the direction of the Arabah.
- Ne 2:3 I said to the king, “Let the king live forever! Why should not my face be sad, when the city, the place of my fathers’ graves, lies in ruins, and its gates have been destroyed by fire?”
- Ps 74:7 They set your sanctuary on fire; they profaned the dwelling place of your name, bringing it down to the ground.
- Isa 1:11 “What to me is the multitude of your sacrifices? says the Lord; I have had enough of burnt offerings of rams and the fat of well-fed beasts; I do not delight in the blood of bulls, or of lambs, or of goats.
- Jer 4:7 A lion has gone up from his thicket, a destroyer of nations has set out; he has gone out from his place to make your land a waste; your cities will be ruins without inhabitant.
- Jer 6:20 What use to me is frankincense that comes from Sheba, or sweet cane from a distant land? Your burnt offerings are not acceptable, nor your sacrifices pleasing to me.
- La 1:10 The enemy has stretched out his hands over all her precious things; for she has seen the nations enter her sanctuary, those whom you forbade to enter your congregation.
- Eze 9:6 Kill old men outright, young men and maidens, little children and women, but touch no one on whom is the mark. And begin at my sanctuary.” So they began with the elders who were before the house.
- Eze 21:2 “Son of man, set your face toward Jerusalem and preach against the sanctuaries. Prophesy against the land of Israel
- Am 5:21 “I hate, I despise your feasts, and I take no delight in your solemn assemblies.