Explore similar Bible verses on Leviticus 26:30 in English Standard Version
"And I will destroy your high places and cut down your incense altars and cast your dead bodies upon the dead bodies of your idols, and my soul will abhor you."
- 2Ki 23:20 And he sacrificed all the priests of the high places who were there, on the altars, and burned human bones on them. Then he returned to Jerusalem.
- 2Ch 14:5 He also took out of all the cities of Judah the high places and the incense altars. And the kingdom had rest under him.
- 2Ch 34:3 For in the eighth year of his reign, while he was yet a boy, he began to seek the God of David his father, and in the twelfth year he began to purge Judah and Jerusalem of the high places, the Asherim, and the carved and the metal images.
- 2Ch 34:5 He also burned the bones of the priests on their altars and cleansed Judah and Jerusalem.
- 2Ch 34:7 he broke down the altars and beat the Asherim and the images into powder and cut down all the incense altars throughout all the land of Israel. Then he returned to Jerusalem.
- Eze 6:3 and say, You mountains of Israel, hear the word of the Lord God! Thus says the Lord God to the mountains and the hills, to the ravines and the valleys: Behold, I, even I, will bring a sword upon you, and I will destroy your high places.
- Eze 6:5 And I will lay the dead bodies of the people of Israel before their idols, and I will scatter your bones around your altars.