Explore similar Bible verses on Leviticus 26:25 in English Standard Version
"And I will bring a sword upon you, that shall execute vengeance for the covenant. And if you gather within your cities, I will send pestilence among you, and you shall be delivered into the hand of the enemy."
- Nu 14:12 I will strike them with the pestilence and disinherit them, and I will make of you a nation greater and mightier than they.”
- De 28:21 The Lord will make the pestilence stick to you until he has consumed you off the land that you are entering to take possession of it.
- De 32:25 Outdoors the sword shall bereave, and indoors terror, for young man and woman alike, the nursing child with the man of gray hairs.
- Jer 14:12 Though they fast, I will not hear their cry, and though they offer burnt offering and grain offering, I will not accept them. But I will consume them by the sword, by famine, and by pestilence.”
- Jer 24:10 And I will send sword, famine, and pestilence upon them, until they shall be utterly destroyed from the land that I gave to them and their fathers.”
- Jer 29:17 ‘Thus says the Lord of hosts, behold, I am sending on them sword, famine, and pestilence, and I will make them like vile figs that are so rotten they cannot be eaten.
- Eze 5:17 I will send famine and wild beasts against you, and they will rob you of your children. Pestilence and blood shall pass through you, and I will bring the sword upon you. I am the Lord; I have spoken.”
- Eze 6:3 and say, You mountains of Israel, hear the word of the Lord God! Thus says the Lord God to the mountains and the hills, to the ravines and the valleys: Behold, I, even I, will bring a sword upon you, and I will destroy your high places.
- Eze 14:17 “Or if I bring a sword upon that land and say, Let a sword pass through the land, and I cut off from it man and beast,
- Eze 29:8 Therefore thus says the Lord God: Behold, I will bring a sword upon you, and will cut off from you man and beast,
- Eze 33:2 “Son of man, speak to your people and say to them, If I bring the sword upon a land, and the people of the land take a man from among them, and make him their watchman,