Explore similar Bible verses on Leviticus 25:35 in English Standard Version
"“If your brother becomes poor and cannot maintain himself with you, you shall support him as though he were a stranger and a sojourner, and he shall live with you."
- De 15:7 “If among you, one of your brothers should become poor, in any of your towns within your land that the Lord your God is giving you, you shall not harden your heart or shut your hand against your poor brother,
- Ps 41:1 To the choirmaster. A Psalm of David. Blessed is the one who considers the poor! In the day of trouble the Lord delivers him;
- Ps 112:5 It is well with the man who deals generously and lends; who conducts his affairs with justice.
- Ps 112:9 He has distributed freely; he has given to the poor; his righteousness endures forever; his horn is exalted in honor.
- Pr 14:31 Whoever oppresses a poor man insults his Maker, but he who is generous to the needy honors him.
- Ac 11:29 So the disciples determined, every one according to his ability, to send relief to the brothers living in Judea.
- 1Jo 3:17 But if anyone has the world’s goods and sees his brother in need, yet closes his heart against him, how does God’s love abide in him?