Explore similar Bible verses on Leviticus 22:22 in English Standard Version
"Animals blind or disabled or mutilated or having a discharge or an itch or scabs you shall not offer to the Lord or give them to the Lord as a food offering on the altar."
- Le 1:9 but its entrails and its legs he shall wash with water. And the priest shall burn all of it on the altar, as a burnt offering, a food offering with a pleasing aroma to the Lord.
- Le 1:13 but the entrails and the legs he shall wash with water. And the priest shall offer all of it and burn it on the altar; it is a burnt offering, a food offering with a pleasing aroma to the Lord.
- Le 3:3 And from the sacrifice of the peace offering, as a food offering to the Lord, he shall offer the fat covering the entrails and all the fat that is on the entrails,
- Le 3:5 Then Aaron’s sons shall burn it on the altar on top of the burnt offering, which is on the wood on the fire; it is a food offering with a pleasing aroma to the Lord.
- Le 21:18 For no one who has a blemish shall draw near, a man blind or lame, or one who has a mutilated face or a limb too long,
- Le 21:20 or a hunchback or a dwarf or a man with a defect in his sight or an itching disease or scabs or crushed testicles.
- Le 22:20 You shall not offer anything that has a blemish, for it will not be acceptable for you.
- Mal 1:8 When you offer blind animals in sacrifice, is that not evil? And when you offer those that are lame or sick, is that not evil? Present that to your governor; will he accept you or show you favor? says the Lord of hosts.