Explore similar Bible verses on Leviticus 19:36 in English Standard Version
"You shall have just balances, just weights, a just ephah, and a just hin: I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt."
- De 25:13 “You shall not have in your bag two kinds of weights, a large and a small.
- De 25:15 A full and fair weight you shall have, a full and fair measure you shall have, that your days may be long in the land that the Lord your God is giving you.
- Pr 11:1 A false balance is an abomination to the Lord, but a just weight is his delight.
- Pr 16:11 A just balance and scales are the Lord’s; all the weights in the bag are his work.
- Pr 20:10 Unequal weights and unequal measures are both alike an abomination to the Lord.
- Eze 45:10 “You shall have just balances, a just ephah, and a just bath.
- Am 8:5 saying, “When will the new moon be over, that we may sell grain? And the Sabbath, that we may offer wheat for sale, that we may make the ephah small and the shekel great and deal deceitfully with false balances,
- Mic 6:11 Shall I acquit the man with wicked scales and with a bag of deceitful weights?