Explore similar Bible verses on Leviticus 19:17 in English Standard Version
"“You shall not hate your brother in your heart, but you shall reason frankly with your neighbor, lest you incur sin because of him."
- Le 22:16 and so cause them to bear iniquity and guilt, by eating their holy things: for I am the Lord who sanctifies them.”
- Pr 27:5 Better is open rebuke than hidden love.
- Mt 18:15 “If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault, between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have gained your brother.
- Lu 17:3 Pay attention to yourselves! If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents, forgive him,
- Ro 1:32 Though they know God’s righteous decree that those who practice such things deserve to die, they not only do them but give approval to those who practice them.
- Ga 6:1 Brothers, if anyone is caught in any transgression, you who are spiritual should restore him in a spirit of gentleness. Keep watch on yourself, lest you too be tempted.
- Eph 5:11 Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them.
- 1Ti 5:22 Do not be hasty in the laying on of hands, nor take part in the sins of others; keep yourself pure.
- 1Jo 2:9 Whoever says he is in the light and hates his brother is still in darkness.
- 1Jo 2:11 But whoever hates his brother is in the darkness and walks in the darkness, and does not know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded his eyes.
- 1Jo 3:15 Everyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him.
- 2Jo 1:11 for whoever greets him takes part in his wicked works.