Explore similar Bible verses on Leviticus 19:15 in English Standard Version
"“You shall do no injustice in court. You shall not be partial to the poor or defer to the great, but in righteousness shall you judge your neighbor."
- Ex 23:2 You shall not fall in with the many to do evil, nor shall you bear witness in a lawsuit, siding with the many, so as to pervert justice,
- De 1:17 You shall not be partial in judgment. You shall hear the small and the great alike. You shall not be intimidated by anyone, for the judgment is God’s. And the case that is too hard for you, you shall bring to me, and I will hear it.’
- De 16:19 You shall not pervert justice. You shall not show partiality, and you shall not accept a bribe, for a bribe blinds the eyes of the wise and subverts the cause of the righteous.
- De 27:19 “‘Cursed be anyone who perverts the justice due to the sojourner, the fatherless, and the widow.’ And all the people shall say, ‘Amen.’
- 2Ch 19:6 and said to the judges, “Consider what you do, for you judge not for man but for the Lord. He is with you in giving judgment.
- Ps 82:2 “How long will you judge unjustly and show partiality to the wicked?
- Pr 24:23 These also are sayings of the wise. Partiality in judging is not good.
- Jas 2:9 But if you show partiality, you are committing sin and are convicted by the law as transgressors.