Explore similar Bible verses on Leviticus 17:11 in English Standard Version
"For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it for you on the altar to make atonement for your souls, for it is the blood that makes atonement by the life."
- Le 17:14 For the life of every creature is its blood: its blood is its life. Therefore I have said to the people of Israel, You shall not eat the blood of any creature, for the life of every creature is its blood. Whoever eats it shall be cut off.
- Mt 26:28 for this is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.
- Mr 14:24 And he said to them, “This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many.
- Ro 3:25 whom God put forward as a propitiation by his blood, to be received by faith. This was to show God’s righteousness, because in his divine forbearance he had passed over former sins.
- Ro 5:9 Since, therefore, we have now been justified by his blood, much more shall we be saved by him from the wrath of God.
- Eph 1:7 In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace,
- Col 1:14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.
- Col 1:20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether on earth or in heaven, making peace by the blood of his cross.
- Heb 9:22 Indeed, under the law almost everything is purified with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness of sins.
- Heb 13:12 So Jesus also suffered outside the gate in order to sanctify the people through his own blood.
- 1Jo 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.
- Re 1:5 and from Jesus Christ the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of kings on earth. To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood