Entdecke ähnliche Bibelverse zu 3.Mose 10,9 – English Standard Version
"“Drink no wine or strong drink, you or your sons with you, when you go into the tent of meeting, lest you die. It shall be a statute forever throughout your generations."
- 4Mo 6,3 he shall separate himself from wine and strong drink. He shall drink no vinegar made from wine or strong drink and shall not drink any juice of grapes or eat grapes, fresh or dried.
- 4Mo 6,20 and the priest shall wave them for a wave offering before the Lord. They are a holy portion for the priest, together with the breast that is waved and the thigh that is contributed. And after that the Nazirite may drink wine.
- Hes 44,21 No priest shall drink wine when he enters the inner court.
- Lk 1,15 for he will be great before the Lord. And he must not drink wine or strong drink, and he will be filled with the Holy Spirit, even from his mother’s womb.
- 1Tim 3,3 not a drunkard, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money.
- 1Tim 3,8 Deacons likewise must be dignified, not double-tongued, not addicted to much wine, not greedy for dishonest gain.