Explore similar Bible verses on Leviticus 10:1 in English Standard Version
"Now Nadab and Abihu, the sons of Aaron, each took his censer and put fire in it and laid incense on it and offered unauthorized fire before the Lord, which he had not commanded them."
- Ex 6:23 Aaron took as his wife Elisheba, the daughter of Amminadab and the sister of Nahshon, and she bore him Nadab, Abihu, Eleazar, and Ithamar.
- Ex 28:1 “Then bring near to you Aaron your brother, and his sons with him, from among the people of Israel, to serve me as priests—Aaron and Aaron’s sons, Nadab and Abihu, Eleazar and Ithamar.
- Ex 30:9 You shall not offer unauthorized incense on it, or a burnt offering, or a grain offering, and you shall not pour a drink offering on it.
- Le 16:1 The Lord spoke to Moses after the death of the two sons of Aaron, when they drew near before the Lord and died,
- Nu 3:4 But Nadab and Abihu died before the Lord when they offered unauthorized fire before the Lord in the wilderness of Sinai, and they had no children. So Eleazar and Ithamar served as priests in the lifetime of Aaron their father.
- Nu 16:18 So every man took his censer and put fire in them and laid incense on them and stood at the entrance of the tent of meeting with Moses and Aaron.
- Nu 26:61 But Nadab and Abihu died when they offered unauthorized fire before the Lord.
- 1Ch 24:2 But Nadab and Abihu died before their father and had no children, so Eleazar and Ithamar became the priests.