Explore similar Bible verses on Lamentations 2:19 in English Standard Version
"“Arise, cry out in the night, at the beginning of the night watches! Pour out your heart like water before the presence of the Lord! Lift your hands to him for the lives of your children, who faint for hunger at the head of every street.”"
- 1Sa 7:6 So they gathered at Mizpah and drew water and poured it out before the Lord and fasted on that day and said there, “We have sinned against the Lord.” And Samuel judged the people of Israel at Mizpah.
- Ps 62:8 Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your heart before him; God is a refuge for us.
- Ps 119:147 I rise before dawn and cry for help; I hope in your words.
- La 2:11 My eyes are spent with weeping; my stomach churns; my bile is poured out to the ground because of the destruction of the daughter of my people, because infants and babies faint in the streets of the city.
- 1Ti 2:8 I desire then that in every place the men should pray, lifting holy hands without anger or quarreling;