Explore similar Bible verses on Lamentations 2:18 in English Standard Version
"Their heart cried to the Lord. O wall of the daughter of Zion, let tears stream down like a torrent day and night! Give yourself no rest, your eyes no respite!"
- Ps 17:8 Keep me as the apple of your eye; hide me in the shadow of your wings,
- Ps 32:4 For day and night your hand was heavy upon me; my strength was dried up as by the heat of summer.
- Ps 42:3 My tears have been my food day and night, while they say to me all the day long, “Where is your God?”
- Ps 77:2 In the day of my trouble I seek the Lord; in the night my hand is stretched out without wearying; my soul refuses to be comforted.
- La 2:8 The Lord determined to lay in ruins the wall of the daughter of Zion; he stretched out the measuring line; he did not restrain his hand from destroying; he caused rampart and wall to lament; they languished together.
- La 2:11 My eyes are spent with weeping; my stomach churns; my bile is poured out to the ground because of the destruction of the daughter of my people, because infants and babies faint in the streets of the city.