Explore similar Bible verses on Lamentations 2:11 in English Standard Version
"My eyes are spent with weeping; my stomach churns; my bile is poured out to the ground because of the destruction of the daughter of my people, because infants and babies faint in the streets of the city."
- Job 16:13 his archers surround me. He slashes open my kidneys and does not spare; he pours out my gall on the ground.
- Ps 6:7 My eye wastes away because of grief; it grows weak because of all my foes.
- Isa 51:20 Your sons have fainted; they lie at the head of every street like an antelope in a net; they are full of the wrath of the Lord, the rebuke of your God.
- Jer 44:7 And now thus says the Lord God of hosts, the God of Israel: Why do you commit this great evil against yourselves, to cut off from you man and woman, infant and child, from the midst of Judah, leaving you no remnant?
- La 1:20 “Look, O Lord, for I am in distress; my stomach churns; my heart is wrung within me, because I have been very rebellious. In the street the sword bereaves; in the house it is like death.
- La 2:18 Their heart cried to the Lord. O wall of the daughter of Zion, let tears stream down like a torrent day and night! Give yourself no rest, your eyes no respite!
- La 2:19 “Arise, cry out in the night, at the beginning of the night watches! Pour out your heart like water before the presence of the Lord! Lift your hands to him for the lives of your children, who faint for hunger at the head of every street.”
- La 3:48 my eyes flow with rivers of tears because of the destruction of the daughter of my people.
- La 4:4 The tongue of the nursing infant sticks to the roof of its mouth for thirst; the children beg for food, but no one gives to them.
- La 5:17 For this our heart has become sick, for these things our eyes have grown dim,