Explore similar Bible verses on Lamentations 1:12 in English Standard Version
"“Is it nothing to you, all you who pass by? Look and see if there is any sorrow like my sorrow, which was brought upon me, which the Lord inflicted on the day of his fierce anger."
- Job 21:29 Have you not asked those who travel the roads, and do you not accept their testimony
- Ps 80:12 Why then have you broken down its walls, so that all who pass along the way pluck its fruit?
- Jer 12:13 They have sown wheat and have reaped thorns; they have tired themselves out but profit nothing. They shall be ashamed of their harvests because of the fierce anger of the Lord.”
- La 1:5 Her foes have become the head; her enemies prosper, because the Lord has afflicted her for the multitude of her transgressions; her children have gone away, captives before the foe.
- Da 9:12 He has confirmed his words, which he spoke against us and against our rulers who ruled us, by bringing upon us a great calamity. For under the whole heaven there has not been done anything like what has been done against Jerusalem.