Explore similar Bible verses on Judges 5:6 in English Standard Version
"“In the days of Shamgar, son of Anath, in the days of Jael, the highways were abandoned, and travelers kept to the byways."
- Le 26:22 And I will let loose the wild beasts against you, which shall bereave you of your children and destroy your livestock and make you few in number, so that your roads shall be deserted.
- Jud 3:31 After him was Shamgar the son of Anath, who killed 600 of the Philistines with an oxgoad, and he also saved Israel.
- Jud 4:17 But Sisera fled away on foot to the tent of Jael, the wife of Heber the Kenite, for there was peace between Jabin the king of Hazor and the house of Heber the Kenite.
- Isa 33:8 The highways lie waste; the traveler ceases. Covenants are broken; cities are despised; there is no regard for man.
- La 1:4 The roads to Zion mourn, for none come to the festival; all her gates are desolate; her priests groan; her virgins have been afflicted, and she herself suffers bitterly.