Explore similar Bible verses on Judges 5:31 in English Standard Version
"“So may all your enemies perish, O Lord! But your friends be like the sun as he rises in his might.” And the land had rest for forty years."
- Jud 3:11 So the land had rest forty years. Then Othniel the son of Kenaz died.
- 2Sa 23:4 he dawns on them like the morning light, like the sun shining forth on a cloudless morning, like rain that makes grass to sprout from the earth.
- Ps 19:5 which comes out like a bridegroom leaving his chamber, and, like a strong man, runs its course with joy.
- Ps 37:6 He will bring forth your righteousness as the light, and your justice as the noonday.
- Ps 83:9 Do to them as you did to Midian, as to Sisera and Jabin at the river Kishon,
- Da 12:3 And those who are wise shall shine like the brightness of the sky above; and those who turn many to righteousness, like the stars forever and ever.
- Mt 13:43 Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears, let him hear.