Explore similar Bible verses on Judges 20:2 in English Standard Version
"And the chiefs of all the people, of all the tribes of Israel, presented themselves in the assembly of the people of God, 400,000 men on foot that drew the sword."
- Jud 8:10 Now Zebah and Zalmunna were in Karkor with their army, about 15,000 men, all who were left of all the army of the people of the East, for there had fallen 120,000 men who drew the sword.
- Jud 20:15 And the people of Benjamin mustered out of their cities on that day 26,000 men who drew the sword, besides the inhabitants of Gibeah, who mustered 700 chosen men.
- Jud 20:17 And the men of Israel, apart from Benjamin, mustered 400,000 men who drew the sword; all these were men of war.
- Jud 20:25 And Benjamin went against them out of Gibeah the second day, and destroyed 18,000 men of the people of Israel. All these were men who drew the sword.
- Jud 20:35 And the Lord defeated Benjamin before Israel, and the people of Israel destroyed 25,100 men of Benjamin that day. All these were men who drew the sword.
- Jud 20:46 So all who fell that day of Benjamin were 25,000 men who drew the sword, all of them men of valor.
- 1Sa 14:38 And Saul said, “Come here, all you leaders of the people, and know and see how this sin has arisen today.