Explore similar Bible verses on Judges 20:1 in English Standard Version
"Then all the people of Israel came out, from Dan to Beersheba, including the land of Gilead, and the congregation assembled as one man to the Lord at Mizpah."
- Jos 22:12 And when the people of Israel heard of it, the whole assembly of the people of Israel gathered at Shiloh to make war against them.
- Jud 21:5 And the people of Israel said, “Which of all the tribes of Israel did not come up in the assembly to the Lord?” For they had taken a great oath concerning him who did not come up to the Lord to Mizpah, saying, “He shall surely be put to death.”
- 1Sa 3:20 And all Israel from Dan to Beersheba knew that Samuel was established as a prophet of the Lord.
- 1Sa 7:5 Then Samuel said, “Gather all Israel at Mizpah, and I will pray to the Lord for you.”
- 1Sa 10:17 Now Samuel called the people together to the Lord at Mizpah.
- 1Sa 11:7 He took a yoke of oxen and cut them in pieces and sent them throughout all the territory of Israel by the hand of the messengers, saying, “Whoever does not come out after Saul and Samuel, so shall it be done to his oxen!” Then the dread of the Lord fell upon the people, and they came out as one man.
- 2Sa 3:10 to transfer the kingdom from the house of Saul and set up the throne of David over Israel and over Judah, from Dan to Beersheba.”
- 2Sa 24:2 So the king said to Joab, the commander of the army, who was with him, “Go through all the tribes of Israel, from Dan to Beersheba, and number the people, that I may know the number of the people.”